Ta strona korzysta z plików cookiesKorzystając z naszej strony internetowej wyrażasz zgodę na wykorzystanie przez nas plików cookies w celu zapewnienia Ci wygody podczas jej przeglądania.
Rozumiem. Nie pokazuj w przyszłości.

[Usunięte] Angel and Fiend

Autor: fjdklsaxqz Data: 2015-01-09, 21:41

Ten temat został usunięty
PostTen temat został usunięty z Samsung Gear S przez kosmi 2015-01-09, 22:23.
Powód: Temat bardzo odbiega od tematyki forum. (działu)

Staż: 0%
📅2015-01-07, 19:02
Model: klm422
Firmware: qrs552
Operator: opq196
Napisane: 2015-01-09, 21:41 1
In the next second he had locked his jaws around the womans scrawny neck, and with incredible force he whipped the woman side to side like a rag doll By the time Sabino reacted and whistled his cease and release code, the woman was already dead Black pajamas, black teeth I killed her son now Mama-san Aquino rasped weakly Take the blade I want you to have it As Sabino grabbed the 10-inch blade, he felt Aquino take his last breath and die in his arms Thats what life is a sigh, a puff or breath Gods spirit After collecting the dog tags from Lieutenant Burch and Aquino, Sabino looked around, grabbed a pistol and a Zippo lighter, immediately heading west in search of the river A painful journey it was With Vinonegro, the magnificent hound, walking point, Sabino and Major Bates simply followed him .
inew m1
Once in a while Vinonegro would inew m1 disappear as he trotted ahead, returning soon, his tail switching as if telling Sabino this is the right way As daylight waned, they decided to hide in thick, knee-high elephant grass and wait the night out It wasnt long before they fell asleep, lulled by the distant shelling, the faint outburst of Russian AK-47 rifle fire and the drone of B52s in the stratosphere So fatigued were they that even the trumpeting of mosquitoes or the scurrying of rodents, frogs, scorpions and other creatures and crawlers of the night could not stir them from their deep slumber At sunup, a soft snarl in his ear alerted Sabino to danger When he sat up he saw Vinonegro point towards the edge of the grass patch; he then heard the stamping of feet .
buy inew m1
A squad of Victor Charlies -VCs, or Viet Cong fighters- was on the move in buy inew m1 their opposite direction less than twenty yards away from them   A search party looking for us, he thought As the noise from the footfalls faded in the distance, Sabino scratched Vinonegro ears, caressed his dew-damp coat, and whispered to him, Good, boy, Vino! You can really sniff Charlie sweating out that nuoc mam Soon thereafter they got started, but made very little progress because Major Bates could no longer hop, his good leg now cramping and knotting They halted Although the Air Force owned the skies -for during the day they heard the continuous drone of B-52s and saw fighter bombers and assault helicopters swoop overhead- they couldnt signal at all because the fields and woods were teeming with Viet Cong squads Only once, when a C-123 cargo plane swooped down in a low glide to unload defoliants did Sabino dare signal, but to no avail for a white dust -gathering into puffy clouds of Agent Orange- soon covered the sky You go, SabinoI cant make itthis is as far as I can go Sabino saw that the Majors foot had swollen to the size of a football You are a noble man, Major Bates You took that bullet because of me and I wont leave you; I owe you my life and I will help you to the last gasp We both go or Ill stay with you and well both die Hang on I will make a litter and drag you to the riverit is just a short ways, then well be safe With as much energy as he could muster, Sabino cut some branches and tied them together with strips of cloth he tore from both of their shirts The rest of the cloth he used to improvise a harness, and when the harness broke, he fashioned stronger strips from his pants .
inew m1 white
Sabino was a sight to behold: blood was caked on his inew m1 six-day unshaven face, one eyebrow hung loose over his eye, his legs were bleeding from hundreds of tiny grass-blade cuts, and his hair was inew m1 white thickly matted And were it not for his boots and the torn skivvies -by now a scant, muddied apron that partially covered his rump and private parts- he would be naked This, too, shall pass, hed repeat to himself, and hed drift into long-ago-lived scenes: His freshman year at Columbia College Hed see himself walking along Broadway and stopping by the West End Bar to have a beer, or having a cup of coffee at the Chock Full ONuts at the corner of 116th Street, or hurrying to class, circling around the Sun Dial on his way to Hamilton Hall Or hed conjured up visions of his sophomore and junior years in which he roamed through the Lions Den, Canon Bar, the Abbey Pub, and other waterholes frequented by Columbia undergrads And with the will of a possessed Olympian god determined to win against all odds, he dragged the litter one step at a time Wearied beyond human endurance, he trudged on with quaking, weak -ever weaker- steps, while his burden seemed to get heavier with each pull and tug Yet, glancing over his shoulder, hed prop up the Majors sagging spirit: I hear the water, and now I smell it hang in there, Major!When Vinonegro trotted ahead and didnt return within his usual scout time, Sabino knew something was up Major Bates asked Sabino to go see and to take the gun, to which Sabino signaled no: a gunshot would bring a swarm of Victor Charlies in a minute He whispered, Ill take Aquinos knife Then he heard Vinonegro growl -for the kennel geneticists had hardwired his breed not to bark when out in the field searching for Charlie- growing more menacing In one second Sabino saw what had detained Vinonegro The magnificent hound had cornered a Monocled cobra against a rocky wall Hissing, baring its fangs, the huge snake wasnt about to yield an inch of its territory Vinonegro would retreat only enough to get out of the cobras striking range, for when the primeval reptile stood on its end, it rose at least seven or eight feet tall During a pregnant interval, both stared at each other as if locked in a blinking game At times Vinonegro would also stand on his hind legs,wholesale smartphones, his black-reddish coat fluffed up, the black and copper bristles on his face and neck straight out like knitting needles The instant the cobra saw Sabino it stood again, challenging him, its tongue darting and flicking, its head frozen as if suspended in the air by an invisible rope, gently swaying and biding its time to strike Sabino backtracked less from fear than from awe of the magnificent beast Angel and Fiend, he thought as he turned back to the spot where he had left Major Bates But in a minute he returned to find Vinonegro and the cobra locked in a staring down duel

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników i 1 gość